Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement Service near Weatherford, TX
What appliance do you think you use the most in your home? Is it your refrigerator? Your oven? Something more specialized like a storage freezer or wine fridge? Chances are, you probably don’t think about the two biggest energy consumers in your home—your HVAC system and your water heater. You depend on your hot water heater each and every day for everything from cooking and cleaning to showering and washing your face. Without hot water, mundane and everyday activities suddenly become uncomfortable chores or serious burdens.
Get your hot water running again with our 24/7 water heater repair and installation services. We specialize in all makes and models, including tankless water heaters. That’s why you shouldn’t hesitate to call the plumbers with Hobson AC at (817) 809-9688 or contact us online for help with your hot water heater right away when something goes wrong.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
- Cold water in your hot shower It may not seem like much, but some cold water is a sign that your hot water heater isn't working as it should. The dip tube that brings cold water into your unit may be leaking incoming cold water with outgoing hot water.
- Rust-colored water. If all your water has this discoloration, you might want to check on your pipes , but if it’s just your hot water then it’s an issue with your water heater. The anode rod is likely rusting over, but it’s best to get this checked out before the corrosion spreads to your tank.
- Loud noises. Not all sounds mean the same thing, but a snapping or popping sound means there’s been sediment buildup in your tank and these minerals are combining to form this chemical interaction.
- The water is taking longer than normal to heat up Another sign you need water heater repair is if your water isn’t warm enough or taking too long to heat. It’s likely an issue with your heating element and that’s one component that should be left to the professionals.
- Low water pressure When you’ve experienced sediment build-up, your water pressure may be impacted. With more minerals, hard water becomes difficult to push through the pipes
Water Heater Repair Or Replacement?
Is it time to replace your water heater? The answer isn’t always clear. Some problems can be fixed and your water heater will go back to working normally for years to come. Sometimes an issue simply isn’t worth fixing or can’t be fixed because doing so isn’t practical or cost-effective. When it comes to something as vital as your water heater, you always want to do what is best for your home. That’s why our team will always provide you with reliable guidance and advice to help you make the right decisions for your home. When we say we treat your home the same way we would treat ours, we mean it, and that means advising you on what we would do if we were in your situation.
It May Be Time For A Replacement If:
- Your water heater is struggling to maintain a tank of warm water.
- Your water heater’s pilot light constantly goes out.
- Your hot water has a brownish tint to it.
- Your hot water has a metallic taste to it.
- Your water heater never turns on or never shuts off.
- Your water heater has sprung a leak.
We always recommended consulting with a professional for water heater leaks. Properly sealing a leak is often an expensive and difficult endeavor that involves cutting into the insulation around your tank that keeps it efficient and reliable. While DIY methods may fix the issue temporarily, leaks can easily return and are more likely to do so when a tank is worn or badly corroded. When this happens, we almost always advise replacing a leaking water heater.
No Hot Water? Call Hobson AC 24/7!
Here at Hobson AC, we proudly offer a full selection of water heater services to customers in the Weatherford area. We work with all types of water heaters, ensuring you’ll receive the finest service for whatever type of heater your home depends on. With a team stacked with experience and a fleet of fully-stocked service vans, you can count on us to provide you with the solution you need as well as a fast and friendly customer experience that will keep you coming back for all of your needs in the future as well. For all your water heater needs, we'll be here 24/7 at 817-809-9688 !