Home Electrician Services Near Weatherford, TX
These days, we rely heavily on our electrical systems to run our homes. From our televisions and microwaves to our computers and lights, we simply cannot function without electricity. When something is wrong with your electrical system, you need to know that you have a team of qualified electricians who are experts on your side to deliver fast, reliable repairs. At Hobson AC, our team knows what it takes to keep your home safe and protected.
Our Weatherford Electrical Services
The team here at Hobson AC is committed to delivering the top-quality service you deserve at a price you can afford. We believe that every homeowner should always have access to reliable electrical services. That's why we offer competitive rates, free estimates, special financing and incredible warranties.
Our Comprehensive Services Include:
- Repairs, remodels & rewiring
- Lighting & ceiling fan installations.
- Outlet repairs & installations.
- Electrical panel upgrades & inspections.
- Whole-home surge protection.
- Generator repairs & installations.
- Solar panel installation.
- And more!
Every service we offer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you can rest easy knowing we will take care of your home.
Signs You Need To Call An Electrician
Electrical problems of all kinds should be taken very seriously. Even seemingly minor problems can progressively worsen over time and cause electrical emergencies such as a fire. In fact, the leading cause of residential fires is electrical system malfunctions. The moment you notice that something is wrong with your system, we recommend bringing in professionals to protect yourself and your home
You Should Call An Electrician If :
- Lights are buzzing or flickering
- The circuit breaker trips frequently
- Outlets spark when you plug or unplug appliances.
- There are burning odors coming from your outlets.
- Some of your outlets or light switches don’t work.
- You receive a shock when you touch an outlet or a light switch
- There's a buzzing noise coming from the walls
- Exposed wires are frayed or chewed.
- You have to use a lot of extension cords.
No matter how complex the problem is, our qualified electricians have state-of-the-art tools and technology to implement reliable solutions.
Do I Need To Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
Your electrical panel, or main breaker box, plays a critical role in powering your home. As the system responsible for safely distributing power throughout your home, it's important that this system functions properly. It's also important to recognize when your electrical panel needs to be replaced or upgraded because a malfunctioning panel can damage your appliances and pose a fire hazard.
You Should Upgrade Your Electrical Panel If :
- It's more than 20 years old
- The circuit breaker trips frequently.
- You're adding on to your home or renovating.
- It's warm to the touch
- You get a shock when touching appliances
- Lights flicker or are too dim
- Outlets are scorched
When you call on Hobson AC for an electrical panel upgrade, we'll carefully inspect your home, assess your electrical needs and perform a safe and efficient replacement to meet your needs
Qualified Experts For All Your Electrical Needs
Since 1962, our experts have taken care of countless homes in the Weatherford and greater North Texas service areas. We have the tools, training and technology to perform any electrical repair, replacement or new installation you may need. Our electricians get the job done right the first time, every time because your safety and comfort are our top priorities. For all your electrical needs big and small, give us a call 24/7 at 817-809-9688 !