Emergency AC Repairs in Weatherford TX
When your air conditioner breaks down at the worst possible time, you need fast and reliable emergency AC repair service. At Hobson AC, your comfort and safety matter a great deal to us, which is why we're on call and ready to provide AC repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No matter the time of day or night, count on us to arrive in fully stocked trucks, ready to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
AC Emergency Repair Services
Since 1962, our team has been proud to offer the most dependable heating and air conditioning services in our community. Backed by decades of experience and equipped with top-of-the-line tools and technology, there's no problem our skilled technicians can't handle. For emergency AC repairs in Weatherford, give us a call at 817-809-9688 !
Warning Signs Of An AC Emergency
The heat here in Texas is no joke, so a functioning air conditioner is a necessity. If your system is acting up, it's important to have it repaired right away to avoid a complete system breakdown. We recommend becoming familiar with all the signs that your system is malfunctioning so you know exactly when to give Hobson AC a call.
You May Have An AC Emergency If:
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent.
- The AC is blowing warm air.
- Your circuit breaker trips whenever you turn the AC on.
- The AC cycles on and off constantly throughout the day.
- There's water leaking from the outside AC unit.
- The evaporator coils on the outside unit are frozen.
- Your home is extra humid.
- The thermostat isn’t working.
- The outside AC unit is making very loud, unusual noises (banging, rattling or screeching sounds).
- The air coming from your air registers smells odd (burning, dirty laundry or musty odors).
The last thing you want is for your AC to call it quits in the middle of a heat wave. Hobson AC is here to do everything possible to keep that from happening. Our highly trained technicians are on call 24/7 to ensure we're there for you when you need us most.
How To Prevent An AC Emergency
In our decades of service, we've encountered countless AC breakdowns, most of which could have been prevented. Your air conditioner is a big investment and it has the responsibility of keeping your home and family cool and comfortable, so it's so important to take good care of it.
Simple Steps To Avoid Breakdowns:
- Change your air filter Clogged and dirty air filters can reduce airflow and the energy efficiency of your air conditioner. They put a lot of strain on your AC, which can cause significant damage over time. To avoid problems with your system, your filter should be replaced every one to three months.
- Check your air registers To ensure even airflow and to prevent unnecessary strain on your system, you should keep all air registers open and move anything blocking them during system operation.
- Take care of repairs. Leaving AC issues unattended, no matter how small, can cause a lot of damage to your entire system. Our techs are here to take care of any problem areas before they have a chance to worsen and cause a full system breakdown.
- Keep up with maintenance Routine professional maintenance is the key to a happy, healthy air conditioner because it helps you to catch problems early on and take care of them before your system crashes. Scheduling professional AC maintenance at least once a year can significantly reduce the risk of repairs, extend the lifespan of your equipment, increase your energy efficiency and enhance your at-home comfort.
We're Here To Keep You Cool No Matter What
We know how stressful air conditioning issues can be in the middle of the hottest Texas months. Your safety and comfort are our top priorities. That's why we're here with fast emergency services so you can get back to reliable cooling in no time. Don’t suffer through the heat - call Hobson AC at the first sign of trouble and we'll be there to get your system back up and running. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, our skilled technicians will offer a reliable solution to any problem you may be experiencing. Give us a call 24/7 at 817-809-9688 to schedule your service!