Local Heating Contractor Service in Weatherford, TX
The temperatures can dip pretty low each winter, near Weatherford, and when it comes to at-home comfort, no one does it better than Hobson AC. When your home heating system or furnace isn't working to keep you and your fmaily warm and comfortable, our highly qualified HVAC system technicians are here to help.
Don't let the cold catch you off guard – reach out now for a reliable and efficient HVAC service solutions!
Heating & Furnace Service FAQs
The decision of whether to repair or replace your furnace depends on several factors, including the age of your furnace, the severity of the problem, and your budget.
Here are some considerations to help you make a decision:
- Age of the Furnace: If your furnace is relatively new and the repair is a minor issue, it might make sense to repair it. However, if the furnace is reaching the end of its expected lifespan (typically 15-20 years), you might want to consider replacement, especially if repairs become more frequent and costly.
- Cost of Repairs: Compare the cost of the necessary repairs with the cost of a new furnace. If the repair costs are significant and approach or exceed 50% of the cost of a new furnace, replacement might be a more cost-effective option.
- Energy Efficiency: Older furnaces tend to be less energy-efficient. If you replace your furnace with a more energy-efficient model, you could see long-term savings on your energy bills.
- Frequency of Repairs: Consider how often your furnace requires repairs. If breakdowns are becoming more frequent, it may be an indication that the system is becoming less reliable, and replacement could be a more practical solution.
- Energy Bills: If you've noticed a significant increase in your energy bills, it could be a sign that your furnace is no longer operating efficiently. Upgrading to a more energy-efficient model could result in savings over time.
- The Availability of Parts: If the part you need is no longer available, you may have to replace the entire furnace.
A qualified HVAC technician can assess the condition of your furnace and recommend the best course of action.
Your furnace should last about 15 – 20 years with regularly scheduled maintenance on the components.
The cost to replace a furnace near Weatherford, TX will cost between $5,000 - $12,000 on average. The cost can vary depending on the size and efficiency of the unit, what type of system you choose to install and any necessary ductwork modifications needed.
If your furnace not turning on, start by checking if the air filter is clean. A dirty filter can hinder airflow and prevent the furnace from starting. Additionally, double-check your thermostat settings, make sure the gas line is turned on, and ensure the pilot light is functioning properly. These common issues could be the reason your furnace won't start.
Local Weatherford HVAC Repair Service
When your heater takes a turn for the worse, you need fast, reliable service. At Hobson AC, our HVAC repair team is committed to helping your home thrive in Weatherford, Granbury, Azle, Mineral Wells, and surrounding areas.
Since 1962, we have worked tirelessly to keep homes throughout our community comfortable. You can bet that we have seen and resolved every kind of heater problem imaginable. From simple to more complex home heating repairs, we have the state-of-the-art tools, advanced technology, and expertise necessary to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Get Heating System Help Quick
We know how overwhelming it is to turn your heater on at the start of winter only to discover it isn't working as it should. At the first sign of trouble, we recommend scheduling repairs to ensure you have reliable heating for your home all winter. It's important to know the signs of malfunction in your central heating unit, heat pump and furnace so you can act quickly.
Common Heating System Issues Include:
- Cold air coming from the unit.
- Unusual sounds or smells while the unit is running.
- An unexplained spike in energy costs.
- Clogged or dirty air filter.
- Flickering or yellow pilot light.
- Your system is over 15 years old.
- Not enough warm air through your home.
- Uneven heating from room to room.
- Frequent furnace repairs and breakdowns.
- Thermostat not working correctly.
When something is wrong with your heater, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is necessary. Luckily, the pros at Hobson AC can help. We'll examine your entire system, locate the source of the problem and offer you our professional advice that fits your budget.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
As your system ages, you may notice that its performance begins to decline. This is completely normal, but it is important to recognize the signs that your HVAC unit actually needs to be repaired by a professional. Ignoring signs that something is wrong with your system can lead to a major breakdown or even replacement in the future.
If you notice any of the following, it’s time to call Hobson:
- You are spending way too much money on utility bills.
- Your heater is constantly on or running.
- Your home is never warm enough.
- There are burning smells coming from your air vents.
- Your heater cycles on and off constantly.
- There is cold air coming out of your vents.
- There are strange noises coming from your heater.
You can trust that our team will always deliver the best possible home heating solution for your Weatherford area home. If your system is breaking down often, over 15 years old, and failing to keep your home comfortable, we might even recommend replacement.
Get 24 Hour Emergency Heating Repair Service near Weatherford
If you're experiencing a heating emergency, our team is here to help. We want to be sure you always get exactly the service you need when you need it most. Which is why we're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your furnace starts blowing cold air in the dead of winter or if your unit won’t turn on at all, contact Hobson AC.
Call us any time of day or night and we will arrive promptly, get right to the bottom of the problem and determine the best possible solution.
Furnace Installation Service
Is your heater no longer up to the task of keeping your home comfortable? Are you looking to upgrade your existing system so you can maximize your at-home comfort and efficiency? Our team of qualified home heating experts has provided premium-quality heater replacement services near Weatherford.
As a leader in the HVAC industry, we have access to the highest performing, most energy-efficient heating equipment on the market. We guarantee that we will find the system that best meets your needs and fits your budget.
What are the benefits of a new heating system?
A new heater will lower your utility bills, be more energy efficient, experience fewer breakdowns, enhance your indoor comfort, and come with improved safety features. You can enjoy a more powerful heating experience and rest easy knowing your home and family will be more comfortable all winter long!
While installing a brand-new heating system might seem like a big undertaking, it is completely worth it.
Our HVAC experts will promptly evaluate your situation and guide you in selecting the perfect HVAC unit for you, your family and your budget. Get the best HVAC replacement services for ultimate comfort and energy efficiency in Weatherford. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will deliver top-notch system performance and long-lasting results.
Prevent Your HVAC Unit from Breaking Down
From minor fixes and repairs to major system upgrades, our team has the tools, advanced technology, state-of-the-art equipment and expertise necessary to get the job done right the first time, every time. No job is too big or too small for our HVAC service professionals to take on.
By having your system serviced before you're likely to run it, you can prevent it from breaking down when you need it most. During HVAC maintenance, your tech will carefully examine your entire system, run a complete safety check, clean any dirty components, and make any necessary repairs to keep your system in top shape.
Joining our maintenance club is an easy way to enjoy exclusive perks all while ensuring your unit is ready for anything.