Exceptional AC Repair & Installation In Mineral Wells, TX
From heater repair and AC installation to indoor air quality solutions, no one takes care of your family quite like Hobson AC. As the most trusted and recognized name in the industry, we have access to the latest and greatest HVAC technology on the market, guaranteed to provide your family with the comfort you deserve.
Our Services Include:
- Air conditioner repair & replacement.
- Air conditioner maintenance & tune-ups.
- Heater repair & replacement.
- Heater maintenance & tune-ups.
- Indoor air quality & air purification.
- Air duct cleaning.
- Electrical panel upgrades & outlet installation.
- Drain cleaning & water heater repair.
- And more!
Using high-quality tools and technology, our team will handle any job you throw our way. We've encountered and resolved every kind of heating, cooling, electrical and plumbing problem imaginable and guarantee we have a solution for you.
Signs You Need AC Repair
If your air conditioner isn’t working right, you need a team of technicians you can count on to get it up and running again. When your system is acting up, our Mineral Wells AC repair pros will be there to provide a thorough inspection, find the cause of the problem, explain your options to you and implement the best possible solution. Air conditioning problems can quickly worsen, so it's always a good idea to bring in a professional as soon as you notice something is wrong with your system.
Your AC May Need Repair If:
- Some rooms in your home are much cooler than others.
- Your AC makes loud banging, screeching or rattling sounds.
- The air coming from your registers smells funky.
- Your outside unit is frozen or leaking.
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills.
- Your airflow is really weak or blowing hot air.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the temperature on the thermostat.
- Your AC is cycling on and off constantly.
In our 60+ years of service experience, we've seen and resolved every kind of air conditioning problem imaginable, and we guarantee we have a solution for you. No problem is too big or too small for our techs to take care of quickly and effectively.
Avoid AC Repairs With Routine Maintenance
While not all repairs are avoidable, there are a few things you can do to significantly reduce your chances of running into system problems. Routine maintenance is one of the most important, yet overlooked, tasks for homeowners.
Easy Ways To Maintain Your AC Include:
- Ensuring nothing is blocking your air registers.
- Clearing away any leaves, branches or yard tools that are blocking your outside unit.
- Replacing your air filter every 1-3 months.
- Scheduling professional tune-ups once a year (preferably in early spring).
During a tune-up, your Mineral Wells air conditioning technician inspects every component of your system, runs a full safety and performance check, lubricates motor parts, tightens loose electrical connections, cleans dirty components and makes suggestions for system improvements.
Professional system maintenance can make a massive difference in your system’s performance. It can significantly reduce the risk of repairs, increase energy efficiency, lower monthly energy bills, improve at-home comfort, improve airflow and more. By scheduling a tune-up each spring, you ensure your air conditioner is prepared to beat the summer heat and keep your family cool all season long.
Should Your Repair Or Replace Your AC:
Sometimes, when your AC isn’t working properly, a repair is only a temporary band-aid. It's a good idea to know when replacement is the better option so you can avoid wasting money on repairs that won’t truly fix your system.
Your AC May Need To Be Replaced If:
- It's more than 10 years old.
- You've paid for several costly repairs in the last few years.
- Monthly utility bills are consistently through the roof.
- Your home is never comfortable enough.
We understand that installing a new air conditioner might seem like an overwhelming task, but our Mineral Wells AC replacement pros make it easy as possible. With many top-rated, energy-efficient systems to choose from, we guarantee we'll find the best system for your home. We'll determine if your current unit is beyond repair so you can make the best decision for your home.
When Does Your Heater Need To Be Replaced?
When your heating system is acting up, it can be difficult to determine whether repair or replacement is the best option. Our heating experts will assess your current system and give you an honest assessment of whether a simple repair will fix the problem, or if a replacement makes the most sense.
Consider The Following Factors:
- Age. Heaters often last 15-20 years. If your system is nearing the end of its life expectancy and experiencing frequent repairs, it's probably a good idea to consider a replacement.
- Frequency of repairs. If you've had to pay for several costly repairs over the last few years, your furnace is likely on its way out the door. However, if your system rarely requires repairs, a simple fix should take care of your problem.
- Monthly bills. Extremely high monthly utility bills are a sign that your heater is working extra hard in order to keep your home comfortable. This often means that your system is really struggling to function properly and should be replaced.
- Comfort. If there's an excessive amount of dust in your home, the temperature in your home never seems to match the temperature on the thermostat, some rooms are much warmer or cooler than others and your home is generally uncomfortable, the system may need to be replaced.
Newer heating units are designed to keep your home more comfortable, reduce your energy consumption and last longer. If the time has come to replace your system, Hobson AC is here to make the process easy as can be. Simply reach out to our team and we'll work with you to understand your comfort needs and select the perfect system for your home.
The Importance Of Routine Heating Maintenance
Routine heater maintenance is one of the most important, yet overlooked services. Many homeowners end up skipping out on routine maintenance and paying the price for it. In fact, a lack of maintenance can cut the lifespan of a system in half! At Hobson AC, we offer thorough, reliable heater maintenance services throughout Mineral Wells and the surrounding areas.
Key Benefits Of Heater Maintenance Include:
- Better energy efficiency.
- Improved system performance.
- Reduced chances of system breakdowns.
- Extended system lifespan.
- Improved air quality.
- Enhanced safety.
- And more!
Experts recommend having your heater maintained every fall to ensure your system is prepared to keep your home comfortable all winter long.
Choose The Mineral Wells Heating & Air Team That Truly Cares
As a third-generation, family-owned company, Hobson AC truly understands just how important a comfortable, smooth-running home is. Customers choose our team time and time again because we go above and beyond to get the job done right the first time, every time. We take great pride in delivering professional solutions and lasting results to residents throughout our Northern Texas community.
To ensure you receive the premium service you deserve, our team offers upfront pricing, thoroughly explains your options to you, offers professional advice and guidance, doesn’t charge extra for after-hours service and provides 24/7 emergency HVAC repairs. When your heater stops working in the dead of winter or your air conditioner starts blowing hot air during a summer heatwave, Hobson AC will be there to get your system back up and running in no time at all. For all your HVAC needs, give us a call today at 817-809-9688 !