AC Maintenance & Tune-Ups Near Weatherford, TX
Many homeowners don’t realize how important routine AC service is. Much like your car, your air conditioner needs to be regularly inspected and tuned up to keep it running at peak performance AC repairs can get expensive, especially if they happen over and over again. Scheduling preventative maintenance and routine tune-ups prevents costly fixes to keep you cool all summer long. Our professionals have the advanced tools and technology necessary to keep your AC in top shape. Don’t skip out on taking proper care of one of your home’s most integral systems! Instead, trust our team to take care of your AC and keep your home comfortable as can be.
How Often Should I Schedule Routine Maintenance?
Routine maintenance should take place at least once a year, preferably in the early spring. By having your system tuned up before the heat rolls in, your home will stay cool and comfortable through the hottest months. Skipping yearly maintenance even once can seriously impact your air conditioner's health and efficiency.
Preventative maintenance is also the best way to avoid unnecessary damage to your AC unit. While your air conditioner is running, it’s gradually wearing down all of its interior components. The unit continually has to work even harder using its run-down parts to properly cool your home. When you schedule preventative air conditioning services, you're making sure that your AC gets cleaned up and tuned up so it's equipped to work like new. Joining our maintenance club is a great way to enjoy exclusive membership perks while ensuring your AC is professionally maintained for year-round comfort
Why Should You Schedule AC Maintenance?
Routine maintenance provides many benefits to you, your home and your environment. By increasing the system’s efficiency and decreasing its power draw, you end up saving money and the planet with a smaller carbon footprint. With a yearly tune-up, you can take advantage of the many perks of caring for your system.
Benefits Of Maintaining Your AC Include:
- Increased efficiency and airflow. When your AC unit is operating at maximum efficiency, you enjoy greater indoor cooling with less electricity.
- Lower utility bills. Keeping your system running at maximum efficiency means it doesn't have to work as hard to cool your home, so you can spend less on energy costs
- Improved indoor air quality Through the months you don't run your AC, it may collect dust and dirt that gets pushed through your air ducts, lowering your indoor air quality
- Temperature regulation If your unit isn't cleaned and cared for properly, it may struggle to cool rooms evenly and keep your indoor temperature consistent.
- Reduced chance of breakdowns Checking for minor problems and concerns during a maintenance call means fewer surprises and less chance of a complete breakdown.
- Longer HVAC lifespan. When your system is kept in good shape, it's likely to last longer so you can avoid a premature replacement.
What To Expect During An AC Maintenance Appointment
An air conditioning tune-up is a preventative maintenance service that works to ensure the functionality of your air conditioning unit. During your yearly maintenance appointment, our service tech will ensure your system is in the best shape possible. The goal of an AC tune-up is to leave your unit cleaner and better working than it was before we started.
During Maintenance Service, Your Tech Will:
- Carefully inspect each component of the system We'll examine your cooling system from top to bottom to ensure each individual part is in working order
- Examine exposed ductwork We'll check for any ductwork damage like leaks and rust, as broken ductwork can cause a significant decrease in system efficiency.
- Test the thermostat We'll check that your thermostat is working as it should and communicating with your AC to regulate temperatures
- Replace air filters Air filters need to be changed out approximately every 3 months. Dirty or clogged filters affect your airflow and the efficiency of your system.
- Lubricate motor components Certain moving components of your AC need to be lubricated to ensure proper function and efficiency.
- Tighten any loose electrical connections Loose electrical connections pose a serious safety risk and can significantly affect the performance of your AC.
- Check refrigerant levels We'll make sure the unit has the right amount of refrigerant to cool your home and ensure there aren't any leaks
- Clean the condensate drain A dirty condensate drain can lead to a clog in your system. This needs to be cleaned regularly to prevent breakdowns.
Your Trusted AC Tune-Up Team
Since 1962, the Hobson AC team has been providing reliable air conditioning service to countless residents in the Weatherford and greater North Texas area. As a third-generation, family-owned company, we believe that there's nothing more important than taking care of your home and keeping your family safe and comfortable. When you trust us with your AC maintenance in Weatherford, we'll treat your home as if it were our own, providing careful service and lasting solutions. To schedule your maintenance and keep cool all summer long, call us 24/7 at 817-809-9688 !