Home Solar Panel Installation Services Near Weatherford, TX
All across our North Texas service area, homeowners are taking advantage of the many benefits of installing solar panels. Hobson AC is here to help you determine if solar panels are right for your home and get them installed in no time. When you consult our team for your solar panel installation, we'll assess the energy demand of your home and determine the optimal location for your panels. We have access to the best solar panel technology on the market to save you money on energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. Call us today at 817-809-9688 to find the right fit for your needs!
How Solar Panels Improve Your Home
Power from the grid can not only be expensive, but harmful to the environment. Likewise, electricity created with fossil fuels can do a number on the air we breathe outside. Renewable energy sources, like solar panels, give you more control over your home's electricity while supporting green initiatives
Benefits Of Solar Panels Include:
- Reliable backup power during rolling blackouts and outages
- Less energy consumption and lower energy costs
- More control with less dependence on the power grid
- Increased property value and very little maintenance
- Cleaner air and a healthier environment
- And more!
Solar panels can also work hand in hand with your HVAC systems for greater convenience. Already on the market are air conditioners, heaters and heat pumps that can run on solar power. These systems are a great addition to your Weatherford area home if you already have solar panels, but they can also be installed alongside your new solar panels for greater comfort
Determining If Solar Panels Are Right For Your Home
If you're on the fence about installing solar panels for your home, there are a few important things to think about. While they offer countless perks and savings, it's important to make sure the investment makes sense for you
Solar Panel Factors To Consider:
- How shaded is your home? Solar panels need sufficient sunlight to produce energy. If there are a significant amount of trees surrounding your home blocking the panels, they won't be able to create enough energy to power your home
- How stable is your roof? Because panels are often installed on top of homes, your roof will need to be able to withstand the weight. If your home is older and the roof isn't in great condition, it may not be a good fit for your panels
- How much ground space do you have? If the panels can't be installed on your roof, there's the option of installing them on the ground. There has to be plenty of ground space, though, to accommodate the panels
- How long do you plan to live at your home? Solar panels are a great way to save money, but the investment is largely long-term. While they boost curb appeal and offer savings, you may not be able to make the most of them if you plan on moving within a few years of installation
Renewable Energy You Can Feel Good About
Hobson AC is here to help you reduce your carbon footprint and take control of your home's power with professional solar panel installation services. No matter where you're at in the decision process, our experts are here to help you make informed decisions to meet your energy needs. We'll help you determine if solar panels are the right fit for your home and go over every option to find the perfect fit. Give us a call today at 817-809-9688 to get started!