AC Repair & Installation In Colleyville, TX
At Hobson AC, we’ve been serving Colleyville residents for almost as long as the city has been around. Colleyville officially became a city in 1956, and just six years later we opened our doors in 1962 . Since then, we’ve been providing a wide variety of high-quality, professional, and affordable HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services. We make it easy to keep your systems at peak condition so you can come home to comfort, especially after a game of pickleball at City Park. We also offer full-scale plumbing and electrical services to keep every room in your home as comfortable as possible. Give us a call today at 817-809-9688 to schedule your service!
Air Conditioning Services We Offer
We pride ourselves in being a full-service company, which includes residential air conditioning services. No matter what AC service you require, our team can get it done for you.
- AC Repair. When your AC unit starts acting up, one of our HVAC professionals will be there to diagnose the problem and find the solution. Whether it’s a small repair or a more complicated job, our team has the solution.
- AC Installation & Replacement. If your AC unit can’t be repaired or it’s just gotten too old, our team makes the whole installation process as easy as possible for you. Our fully licensed HVAC experts arrive on time with the tools and knowledge to execute the perfect installation.
- AC Maintenance. Having your AC regularly maintained at least once a year in the spring ensures it's ready to keep you cool all summer long. We'll inspect your unit from top to bottom and take care of any necessary repairs.
Heating Services We Offer
We help homeowners stay comfortable in every season. With unpredictable winters in North Texas, it’s important for Colleyville homeowners to ensure their home heating system is ready for anything.
- Heating Repair. Don’t get stuck in the cold. Call our skilled technicians for heating repairs made simple. Whether you have a furnace, boiler or heat pump, our experts will provide the care it needs.
- Heating Installation & Replacement. If your current heating system can’t keep up with your demands, you should start thinking about upgrading or replacing your unit. In addition to taking care of the installation, our experts can guide you in your decision-making process if you’re unsure what’s best for your home.
- Heating Maintenance. We recommend having your heating system maintained in the early fall before you're likely to run it constantly in the winter. This helps catch any problems that may have had time to develop since it was last used.
Our Plumbing & Electrical Services
In our efforts to service your entire home, we go a step further than most HVAC companies by offering a wide selection of plumbing and electrical services .
- Drain cleaning.
- Leak detection and repair.
- Sink & toilet repair & installation.
- Water heater services.
- Lighting installation & rewiring.
- Electrical panels inspections & upgrades.
- Surge protection & outlet installation.
When To Call A Professional
Most homeowners can tell when a major system breakdown happens. But if you learn to notice early warning signs of distress, you can address them before they cause big problems. If you run into any of the following things, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Heat or AC won't reach the desired temperature.
- Weak airflow or uneven temperatures.
- Ice buildup on your indoor or outdoor unit.
- Heat or AC frequently cycles on and off.
- Moisture building around your home.
- Unusual sounds or smells from HVAC systems.
- Increasing energy costs.
- Gurgling or bubbling noises in drains.
- Frequent drain clogs or backflow.
- Low water pressure or not enough hot water.
Reliable & Professional Service Near You
When you run into problems around your house, you can turn to Hobson AC for expert solutions and superb customer service. What sets us apart from other HVAC contractors in the area is that no job is too big for us. We eagerly take on jobs of all sizes! For service from a team you can trust to put you first, give us a call 24/7 at 817-809-9688